Working for the Cotswold’s number One road, Sportive and Triathlon specialist. We are looking for a someone to add to our growing team to help bring the best brands and an un-rivaled level of service to the Cotswolds.
We have created a sales / web content role to lead the way with online sales through various platforms as well as assisting in the store with customer queries and sales.
Ideally you will have a passion for everything cycling including product knowledge however training is available for suitable applicants. You must have a good knowledge of IT (and be able to find your way around new systems quickly), use of social media and be able a bit of a creative writer!!
About the Job:
• Primary role will be development of content for Performance Cycles website, loading product onto epos system that auto-uploads to new website. This is a straight-forward process and full training will be given.
• Ideally would have good grasp of basic web / html along with photoshop and a creative ‘eye’
• Creative writing to write unique web content for site
• Social media – good grasp of use of social media for marketing purposes
• Additional function to work in the shop serving customers (will aid in ‘real world’ experience of products)
• Experience of using camera’s such as Go Pro’s to create and edit short video’s a real bonus
• Creative writing skills to create and send weekly press released regarding team (info given)
• Interest in road cycling a must!!
• You will be joining a small team, so an ability and desire to get stuck in and help out is a must!!!
Working hours are Tuesday to Friday 10am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm.
Salary of up to £18,000pa + commission of all online sales + store discounts and potential pedal powered company vehicle for the right candidate.
Please send your CV and covering letter stating why you believe you are the best person for this role to email@example.com