The Steele Davis sponsored Cotswold Cycle Racing League kicks off on Sunday 24th April with round one, hosted by Velo Vitesse near Gloucester. The 2016 league kicks off with both a men’s and women’s race in memory of Rob Willmott, taking place near Ledbury north if Gloucester.
- Start 14:00 am outside Event HQ. Turning immediately right onto Dunbridge Road, race neutralised, follow the road onto Bromsberrow Road to the junction, Turn right onto A417(Ledbury Road), Join race circuit.
- Proceed on A417(Ledbury Road), race remains neutralised until the race convoy groups, Commissaire will start the race.
- Continue on A417 for ~4 miles until Staunton junction, turn LEFT onto B4208 towards Pendock.
- Proceed on B4208 for ~3 miles until junction with B4208(Camer’s Green)(Lap Board and Bell), turn LEFT onto B4208 towards Kings Green.
- Proceed on B4208 for ~2 miles, OVER Finish Line, until junction with A417(Ledbury Road), turn LEFT onto A417(Ledbury Road), towards Staunton.
- 4.5 laps, Each lap is 9m, Race distance ~41miles.
Lap Board:- 4,3,2 & Bell
The men’s race kicks off the 2016 League with riders due to roll out at 10am, with the women finishing off the day with their race due to start at 2pm.
You can view and download the race programme’s from the links below…